|Vol 3, No 1 (2012): Open Issue, Spring 2012 (Rolling Release)||Electronic Scholarly Editing in the University Classroom: an Approach to Project-based Learning||Abstract HTML|
|Joel E. Salt, Allison Muri, Ronald Wayne Cooley|
|No 0.11 (2005): Working Papers from the First and Second Canadian Symposium on Text Analysis Research (CaSTA) | CHWP 2005, rptd. 2008||Text Analysis and the "Dynamic" Edition? A Working Paper, Briefly Articulating Some Concerns with an Algorithmic Approach to the Electronic Scholarly Edition [2005, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|No 0.06 (1998): Technolog<em>ising</em> the Humanities / Humanit<em>ising</em> the Technologies | CHWP 1998, rptd. 2008||Paradigm Lost? Electronic Publishing and the Renewal of Research [1998, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|Pascal Michelucci, Peter Marteinson|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"