|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Text Tools for the Arts||Distant Listening or Playing Visualisations Pleasantly with the Eyes and Ears||Abstract HTML|
|2015: Volume 6 (2015-2016) Beyond Accessibility: Textual Studies in the Twenty-First Century||Social editions, social editing, social texts||Abstract HTML|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2012): Open Issue, Spring 2012 (Rolling Release)||Electronic Scholarly Editing in the University Classroom: an Approach to Project-based Learning||Abstract HTML|
|Joel E. Salt, Allison Muri, Ronald Wayne Cooley|
|No 0.04 (1994): Early Dictionary Databases | CHWP 1994, rptd. 1996, 2008||The Canon of the English Dictionary [1994, rptd. 1995, 1996, 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"