|2014: CSDH/SDCN 2013 Conference Proceedings||Investigative Tagging: Modelling the Early Modern Cabinet of Curiosities||Abstract HTML|
|2014: Digital Humanities without Borders (Congress 2014)||NewRadial: Challenging scales and standards of humanities scholarship through new knowledge environment prototypes||Abstract HTML|
|Jon Saklofske, the INKE Research Team|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2011): SDH-SEMI 2009 Conference Proceedings||"Testing the Limits": What Happens When Digital Humanities Meets Alternative Worldviews||Abstract HTML|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"