|No 0.06 (1998): Technolog<em>ising</em> the Humanities / Humanit<em>ising</em> the Technologies | CHWP 1998, rptd. 2008||The Multimedia Network-based Language Learning Centre: An Historical Approach [1998, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|No 0.08 (2003): Collaborative Mind Technologies | CHWP 2003, rptd. 2008||Teaching Scholastic Courses Requiring Discussion On Line [2003, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|No 0.10 (2005): The Networked Citizen: New Contributions of the Digital Humanities | CHWP 2005, rept. 2008||History for High Schoolers: The Atlantic Canada Virtual Archives [2005, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|No 0.05 (1997): Scholarly Discourse and Computing Technology I | CHWP 1997, rptd. 2008||The Pixallated University: Weaving Knowledge (in)formation [1997, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|No 0.07 (2000): Scholarly Discourse and Computing Technology II | CHWP 2000, rptd. 2008||Pedagogy in the Electronic English Classroom: A Cluster [2000, rptd. 2008]||Abstract HTML|
|Sabrina Reed, Alexandra Pett, Patricia Rigg|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"