|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Text Tools for the Arts||Visualising Theatre Historiography: Judith Thompson's White Biting Dog (1984 and 2011) in the Simulated Environment for Theatre (SET)||Abstract HTML|
|Jennifer Roberts-Smith, Teresa Dobson, Sandra Gabriele, Omar Rodriguez-Arenas, Stan Ruecker, Stéfan Sinclair, Shawn DeSouza-Coelho, Alexandra Kovacs, Daniel So|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2010): Open Issue 2011 (for 2010)||Reading Orlando with the Mandala Browser: A Case Study in Algorithmic Criticism via Experimental Visualization||Abstract HTML|
|Susan Brown, Stan Ruecker, Jeffery Antoniuk, Sharon Farnel, Matt Gooding, Stéfan Sinclair, Matt Patey, Sandra Gabriele|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Text Tools for the Arts||Visualizing Theatre Historiography: Judith Thompson's White Biting Dog (1984 and 2011) in the Simulated Environment for Theatre (SET)||Abstract|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"